Thursday, September 4, 2008

Looking for Reviewers to Help with CME List


I am looking for physicians or other medical professionals to help keep the
Annotated List of Online CME up-to-date. I hope to find at least one reviewer for each of the medical specialties and 2-3 reviewers for the larger specialties.


I ask that each reviewer commit to visit each site in his/her chosen area twice a year and update the descriptions of each site at that time. I can offer no pay except for my thanks and the appreciation of colleagues around the world for performing an important educational function.

I will coordinate the efforts of the reviewers and publish the results of your reviews in a timely manner. I will give credit to the reviewer of each site.

If you would like to volunteer or have other ideas about how I can keep the list current, please contact me.

Thank You
Bernard Sklar, MD

No comments: